Job TitleProject Administrator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 3 years
Job Published14 July 2022
Job Reference No.1046262276
The Project Administrator’s main objective is to drive companywide projects, through the means of Project Tracking.
Timeline and Budget setting.
Making use of available systems, SharePoint, MS Projects, MS Tasks, Qlik Sense and similar software.
The Project Administrator will work with all departments and assist the Managers and Heads of Departments in setting up Projects,
Timelines and Budgets as well setting KPIs and checkpoints using Workflows and Gantt Charts and ensuring that projects remain on track both timewise and budget wise.
The Project Administrator will keep all project systems up to date in order to create a transparent and accountable environment through the use of weekly catchups with teams to assess progress and adjust and/or update timelines.
Other duties include the creation of standardized forms and templates, meeting minutes and updating the standardized SharePoint lists.
- A BSc, BCom or BA Degree with a major in Business Management or Project Management
- Certificate qualifications will be also considered, but applicants must have solid Project Management Skills
- Other relevant courses and qualifications in conjunction with the right experience will also be considered
Minimum Working Experience
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in Analytics or Project Management
- Experience in Microsoft Projects, Planner, Tasks and SharePoint is a must
- Experience in Qlik View/Sense Data Manipulation, Integration and Dashboard (insight) Building is an advantageous.
- Experience in MS Excel and setting up Budgets.
- Sound project administration and planning skills.