Job TitleProgress Software Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 10 years
Job Published21 October 2021
Job Reference No.1136850577
We are currently looking for Software Engineers with Progress Experience for at least 3 years and more.
Writes code according to Highest Standards and guidelines, using Progress
- Update and ensure accuracy of Developer Manager and Developer views in Task Manager by cross checking with the status report.
- Attend scrums
- Report to the team members and not to the Scrum Master.
- Responsible for writing code according to a supplied ASD.
- Adheres to MIP coding standards.
- Understands and follows the MIP SDLC.
- Has a fundamental proficiency with the development environment and coding language used.
- Has basic problem solving skills and some ability to ask the right questions to clarify the understanding of supplied requirements.
- Scope of work is non-core, narrow in focus, low impact and peripheral in nature.
- Works closely with pool lead or functional owner.
- Provides daily progress reporting to the Pool lead or Developer manager.
- Must be proactive, have a quest to gain knowledge and shows signs of lateral/logical thinking.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Work in a logical manner.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
Only apply if you have coded using Progress as a language.
Should you not receive feedback within 16 days please deem your application as unsuccessful.