Job TitleCustomer Service Agent - Online Retail
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 2 years
SalaryR6500 to R7000
Job Published02 September 2021
Job Reference No.1350211213
Energetic and Positive CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS needed on a TEMPORARY CONTRACT in JOHANNESBURG (KENSINGTON), for a well-established South African FMCG / RETAIL company in the ONLINE DEPARTMENT (Email, Chat and Back Office)
Job Description and Company Description
The successful incumbent will be responsible for analysing customers’ service requirements as well as informing customers of all available services. The incumbent will be responsible for the management of all customer inquiries via incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and chats. While applying the appropriate solutions in line with compliance of the organisations policies and procedures. If you would like to work for this well-established company, where staff and management maintain consistent support and knowledge-sharing, while having fun! … and if you are as passionate about Excellent Customer Service as they are, then you should apply Now!
Job Duties to be Performed
- Manage all customer service queries (emails, calls, chat and social), landing the PNP- On Demand culture to our clients and keeping people happy.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints to ensure a turnaround in poor service.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Identify and inform of issues in service or operations to the necessary line management.
Job Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience- preferably in the Ecomerce / FMCG / Retail Industries ECOMMERCE would be advantageous
- Fast learner: Although training will be provided, the industry is incredibly dynamic and the successful applicant is requested to be fast at absorbing the main characteristics of the job and to be able to liaise at 360 degrees with PNP-On Demand stores, delivery partners and customers.
- Be proactive: Propose ideas and take initiative to constantly improve the delivery experience for our users.
- Problem solving
- Well spoken and strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency: MS office and Internet. Experience in Freshdesk and FreshChat / Live Chat applications would be highly advantageous.
- Team player, able to develop great relations with co- workers.
- Must be flexible and available to work weekends on request. Shift work- Operating hours 8am to 19pm
Interviews are being conducted now! Successful applicants will have to start immediately. Only apply if you are residing in Johannesburg and if you are comfortable to accept employment as a Temporary Worker. PLEASE NOTE: this position requires extremely flexible between working from home or in office. All tools and equipment will be provided by the Company. Goodluck with your application!