Job TitleHuman Capital Support Consultant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published29 June 2021
Job Reference No.1469532082
My client, a well-established Manufacturing company in Durban has an urgent requirement for a suitably qualified and experienced Human Capital Support Consultant. The ideal candidate must have HR Generalist and IR exposure.
- Coordination and implementation of the Recruitment and Selection policy and process
- Co-ordination and timeous submission of various reports to support the achievement of the organization’s goals.
- Research and implement HR Best Practices
- Co-ordination of Employment Equity Meetings and submission of EE Reporting
- Establish and maintain a recruitment and selection process that is bench marked against Best Practices.
- Oversee assessment and development centers to ensure value added service.
- Develop competency and Training development plans.
- Advise and support Management and employees with various HR -related matters.
- Effective implementation and maintenance of HR policies and processes
- HR process streamlining and improvement.
- Identify and report on HR related matters to ensure risk areas are identify and resolved.
- Oversee and support all Employee Relations matters
- Manage Costs for area of responsibility and ensure effective tracking and monitoring at all times.
- Manage all Learning and Development initiatives to ensure effective tracking and monitoring thereof.
- Implementation of various HR Projects
- Grade 12
- Relevant HR Degree
- 5 – 8 Years Generalist experience within a manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding of HR Legislation
- 1 year bargaining council exposure
- Sold experience in IR