Job TitleConsumable Sales
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 4 years
SalaryR5000 to R8000
Job Published24 June 2021
Job Reference No.1643684395
Our client based in Paarl Western Cape is seeking a strong sales executive/consultant with a good track record of internal sales and proof of targets meet. You would be responsible selling office equipment and office services to businesses telephonically. This is a office based position and require someone who lives nearby.
- Matric a must
- love near of in Paarl
- Min. 2 years Strong internal Sales/telesales experience
- Min. 2 years Strong administration background
- Excellent Time Management
- Afrikaans First Language preferred
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Manage and maintain client base in portfolio.
- Develop new client base for consumable goods and Nashua product offerings.
- Cross sell all products to all customers.
- Use the database to track and monitor all activities.
- Achieve targets as determined by management.
- To meet all minimum performance requirements as set out in the minimum performance targets, sent out by the Managing Director on a monthly basis ie GP, calls and quotes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain your electronic diary on a daily basis.
- Canvas for new business and gather business intelligence within the designated sales area.
- Effectively build relationships with external clients being the trusted advisor.
- Effectively and timeously resolve all customer queries and complaints on a daily basis.
- Prepare and compile electronic quotations and proposals according to company standards.
- Assist sales team in conducting targeted marketing campaigns as determined by management.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all products and solutions marketed by the Nashua group of companies and maintain the level of knowledge thereof.
- Plan and maintain proper call cycles regarding customers and areas and monitor it via the database on a daily basis.
- Sell at company prescribed price levels and only to deviate from this on approval from management.
- Reporting to Sales Manager Supplies on a monthly basis regarding Supplies Sales.
- Check stock levels and place orders with procurement staff on a daily basis.
- Pro-actively working on all dormant accounts and new prospective business to grow individual portfolios
- On completion of sales, Sales Executives will follow up with clients as to make sure delivery was done, accounts paid and satisfaction of service.
- To maintain and uphold the database at all times and ensure that customer data is accurate
- to adhere to the 24-hour rule at all time
If no response in one week please consider your application unsuccesfull