Job TitleHuman Resources Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience7 to 10 years
SalaryR650000 to R700000
Job Published02 December 2021
Job Reference No.1666959953
Purpose of the Role:
The incumbent will be responsible for an effective and efficient HR Generalist management function, that is aligned with departmental and and company strategic goals. The incumbent will be expected to successfully implement HR strategy, and deliver customer service within the organization.
- Honors Degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology
- 7 - 10 years' work experience in an HR environment, of which 5 should have been at managerial level.
- Application of knowledge/Knowledge transfer/Broad understanding of Employment law/Understanding of Psychology
- Planning and managing resources/Results/solutions focussed/Developing people/Energy and enthusiasm/Performance management of others
Thinking and Deciding:
- Problem solving/Judgement/Logical/rational thinking/Analytical thinking
Working with others:
- Servicing Others/Interpersonal skills/Collaboration/Conflict management/Building /managing relationships
- Effective communication/Influencing and persuading others
Working with Information:
- Attention to detail/Accuracy/Structured and organized/Gathering and analyzing information/Integrating and consolidating information
- Self-awareness/Self confidence/Integrity/Adaptability/Flexibility/Proactivity/Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines/Work as part of a team.
- Job Grading/HR Reporting/Recruitment and Selection/ EE/ SETA/Training and Development/SOP's/Policies and Procedures/ Employee Relations/CCMA/Disciplinaries/ Stat. compliance.
- Dynamic 365 CRM