Job TitleScrum Master
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR30000 to R40000
Job Published07 October 2021
Job Reference No.1881411533
The primary purpose of the Scrum Master is to act as a facilitator to the Agile Scrum process following the Agile Manifesto, principles and values. The focus is on helping the Scrum team to achieve its full potential by delivering on its commitments.
Focus is on the: Agile Process
Scrum Master Role and Responsibility:
- Scrum Process
- Implement SCRUM according to the Scrum Guide and the agreed approach. Highlights:
o Focuses on the process not on the deliverables.
o Schedule and facilitate scrum events stating objectives and ensuring outcomes are achieved.
o Communicate outcomes of scrum events to relevant parties to achieve transparency.
o Assist with impediment resolution.
o Guide and nurture the Product Owner.
- Scrum team:
- Establishment of a cross functional team.
- Conduct Scrum Team initiation workshops with associated training.
- Foster team morale.
- Protect team from interruptions and disruptions.
- Valid Scrum Master Certification from Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Highly focused with attention to detail.
- Facilitation mind-set.
- Soft people skills.
- Team comes first, before self.
- Passion for knowledge growth through reading, debate and Scrum community engagement.