Job TitleNetwork Security Engineer - Onsite
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR56000 to R60000
Job Published07 October 2021
Job Reference No.1917783176
- The project also seeks Level 3 support services by OEM certified network engineer for an estimated five years contract term.
- This resource will ensure that the ICT network security levels are maintained at all times.
- The engineer will define and review security policies, the design changes and modifications (Move, Add, Change or Delete – MACD) are approved and the implementation managed.
- This engineer will also manage, monitor and maintain all aspects of network security, both internally as well as inbound/outbound traffic.
- The engineer will be responsible for directing the hardening of both equipment and associated software in CUSTOMER using the NMS and other specialised tools.
- This engineer will furthermore advise and guide the CUSTOMER team in identifying and resolving network security related issues.
- The engineer will be responsible for maintaining wireless security.
- The engineer will be responsible for directing security tests (ethical hacking), analysing the results and making recommendations on how to improve the security.
- The engineer will furthermore guide the realisation of the total information security function.
- Travelling costs associated with these activities shall be included in the offer and shall be invoiced on actuals.
- Engineers shall undergo security vetting.
- Covered products but not limited
- Cisco Firepower