Job TitleIntermediate Specialist Solutions Architect
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published17 November 2021
Job Reference No.2192934378
Intermediate Specialist Solutions Architect to interpret business requirements and produce system designs in Contact Centre environment. This role will also assist with implementing projects and configuration changes as well as providing consulting to team members and other business users.
- Matric (Essential)
- Relevant 3-year Diploma or Degree (Essential)
- Understanding of Cloud Solutions and Implementations
- Accountable for functioning, well performing system designs
- Providing timeous, accurate information to support Business Analysts
- Compile System Design and Acceptance documents based on business requirements (BRS document), current system environment and architectural input
- Perform proof of concept/feasibility verifications for features required by Business and Business Analysts; provide guidance on system capabilities
- Assist with the implementation of new projects including liaising with other technical departments, installing software, creating configuration, troubleshooting and performing acceptance testing
- Ad hoc development of tools or small interface components
- Impact Assessments – Identify all impacted systems for the Solution to be delivered, eespecially if system integration will be required between different systems.