Job TitleTech Inbound / Outbound Tele-Sales Administrators
Experience1 to 3 years
SalaryR5000 to R7000
Job Published09 November 2021
Job Reference No.2579314814
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES ADMINISTRATION (telephonic and digital)
FIXED TERM CONTRACT TO START ASAP (with possibility of permanency)
CAPE TOWN, MONTAGUE PARK
This Leading Tech ONLINE retailer is seeking two dynamic individuals to join their team. They are seeking to empower the successful incumbents with a fantastic work ethic and culture. If you are hungry to learn and thirsty for excellence, APPLY NOW!
- Excellent telephony skills
- Strong admin skills
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role
- Sales experience in the IT industry (Security and Surveillance, Apple products, Computer Systems and Accessories, Medical Equipment, Home Connectivity)
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- POPIA compliance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information
- Expediting orders through internal liaison
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Dealing with customers incoming calls
- Act as a first point of contact with our Existing and New Customers
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction via phone
- Provide potential customers with Quotations and Product Information
- Process customer's Sales orders
- Maintain Client Database
6 REASONS BELOW ?
- Order Easy
- General MS Office
- Interview Process
- 5 % Based on Content of CV
- 95 % Based on Aptitude and Attitude
- Full product training provided upon induction - thereafter the training is continuous
- There are two positions - 1 maternity cover and one resignation
- Both positions are temporary over this busy festive period, thereafter, both positions are
- potentially Perm, where the probationary period of three months is to start in February 2022.
- Basic plus Commission
- While on contract and/or on probation, commission is calculated on a sliding Metric system based on KPA's reached.
- Once the successful incumbent is offered a permanent position, there commission is hereafter uncapped.
- Free Half-Day Leave on your birthday
- Free Basic snacks everyday
- Impressive teambuilding events
- Even More amazing End-Of-Year staff functions
- Attainable Growth in fleeting time periods
- Collaborative and Knowledge sharing Culture
- Continuous Self-Improvement / Self-Managed training and development application on The Talent Cast
- Products and Merchandise
- Accessories: Audio, Keyboards, Webcams, Chairs, Gadgets and Toys, Cables, screens, and monitors and more…
- AV and Home Automation: AV management, Smart Automation, Networking etc...
- Computer Systems and Medical Equipment
THIS POSITION IS TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THEREFORE REQUIRES SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS AND ASSESSMENTS. THIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTE. KINDLY ENSURE APPLICATIONS ARE THOROUGH AND CONCISE WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS UPLOADED WITH COMPLETE PROFILES. Alternatively, email your completed CV with verification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best on your job hunt, don’t forget to make it fun!