Job TitleHead of Sales
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience8 to 10 years
SalaryR60000 to R80000
Job Published16 November 2021
Job Reference No.2630800563
Responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building a dynamic and diverse sales management team to contribute to the development and growth of the company, increasing market share and optimal utilisation of our resources.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop a marketing strategy in conjunction with the Director and Sales team to maximize opportunities.
- Present new business opportunities/ideas to the senior management team
- Develop sales policy, corporate identity, branding, marketing, and communication for the business
- Develop sales budgets and targets for the department.
- Lead, motivate, train, recruit and measure the performance of the sales team to ensure individual and team budgets and objectives are achieved.
- Build, maintain, and expand existing client relationships
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Build and maintain a CRM system to analyze sales performance, enhance customer experience and identify weaknesses and opportunities.
- Ensure effective sales monitoring and reporting for the business to capture critical data in relation to conversion targets and market opportunities in respect of top clients.
- Collaborate with departmental heads to ensure that all tenders, proposals, and agreement renewals are completed on time to the highest standard
- Diploma/Certificate /National Diploma or Relevant Degree
Knowledge and Experience:
- 10 years Sales and Contract Management experience
- 10 years Organisation and People Management
- 10 years in Abnormal Transport and Wind Farms
- Knowledge of Customer Service practices
- Knowledge in implementing of CRM systems
- Knowledge of Project Management principles and practices
Skills and Inherent Requirements
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans
- Sound Judgement and Decision-Making Skills
- Working with people
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Administration and Organization Skills
- Strong Persuasion Skills
- Good Negotiation & Networking Skills and ability to close business deals
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint