Job TitleQuality Controller
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published06 July 2021
Job Reference No.2673956072
An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitably qualified and experienced Quality Controller in Durban. The ideal candidate would be required to assist the QM to ensure all products delivered to customer are of the highest quality and within the specifications required by the business. Steel processing exposure would be an advantage.
- 5 Years’ experience in Steel processing quality control Environment
- Matric certificate
- Managing people / Supervisory position
- 5 years Quality control experience
- Completed or in progress towards a formal Quality qualification.
- Completed ISO 9001 Audit and implementation training.
- Perform daily quality test and audits
- Responsible for quality Control audits
- Control of Setting and Inspection Standards
- Identification of rejected material (labelling)
- Responsible for training to ensure awareness and conformity on the shop floor.
- Report promptly to the Quality Manager any non-conformances detected.
- Coil processing experience, or Automotive pressing experience
- Metrology experience
- MUST BE PREPARED TO WORK OVERTIME / WEEKENDS, where necessary