Job TitleExecutive Assistant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 4 years
Job Published26 July 2022
Job Reference No.2823980631
**12 Month Contract**
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have own car and driver’s licence.
- 12-month contract.
- PMB Based.
- Office based job
- Set up reporting routines in the cadence calendar.
- Confirm participant availability. Book the time slots in the calendars.
- Communicate with the relevant managers to ensure they are prepared in advance of their presentations.
- Retrieve all reports after the presentation and file them (in Microsoft Teams).
- Take minutes of the meetings and track open points.
- Edit report templates as required.
- Schedule Management and companywide communication sessions.
- Prepare venues as required, including catering, seating, AV, etc.
- Prepare agenda.
- Prepare awards (ME, Sports, CEO’s award etc).
- Prepare/compile presentations. Edit as necessary to ensure professionalism.
- Ensure presenters are adequately prepared.
- Create and maintain social media feeds (with support from graphic designer).
- Take photographs within the factories and at events and social projects. Publish.
- Ensure signage and branding are maintained throughout the company.
- Update website regularly.
- Responsible for housekeeping in the head office.
- Catering as and when required.
- Ensure the office is a light, bright, welcoming environment always.
- Personal tasks and duties required as requested by the CEO.
- MS Suite (Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- SharePoint (basic).
- Publisher (basic).
- Strong internet search skills.
- Project Management.
- Time Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.