Job TitleOperations Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience4 to 6 years
SalaryR55000 to R60000
Job Published05 August 2021
Job Reference No.2996752633
An opportunity for an Operations Manager for one of our clients in the Industrial Automotive sector to be based in the Northen Cape area - Upington & Kimberly.
Salary : R60k pm
To perform this job successfully, the appointed individual must be able to perform each essential duty / key performance area satisfactorily. This list of key performance areas is not exhaustive and may be changed / supplemented to accommodate business needs from time to time:
- Sound financial management of Branch in line with budget and company strategic objectives.
- Plan, prepare, submit and ensure achievement of Branch budget
- Ensure OHSACT & ASEC requirements are met on own and customer premises and that all regulations are adhered to.
- Drive customer service excellence.
- Development and implementation of operational innovation.
- Responsibility and accountability for all HR related matters.
- Motivation of Remuneration and Incentive
- Risk Management
- Credit Notes
- Stock/ Working Capital
- Asset Management
Requirements & Skills
- Tertiary qualification in Economics or Business Management or equivalent technical qualification
- Code 8 driver's licence
- Experience working on the kerridge system
- Being able to read, understand and interpret an Income Statement
- Management experience / leading a team of people
- Full responsibility of Branch Budget - planning and preparation thereof, submitting and achieving it.