Job TitleQuality Assurance Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 8 years
SalaryR470 to R750
Job Published27 October 2021
Job Reference No.3229808511
We are it again , My client based in Cape Town is looking for an Astute Assurance Manager with the following
* Supervise and train personnel involved in quality assurance processes.
* Ensure that all equipment/instruments are appropriately maintained.
* Ensure monitoring of pharmaceutical environment
* Ensure performance of appropriate process and method validations
* Conduct internal audits and compile audit reports
* Drive continuous process improvement efforts
* Ensure thorough investigations, determine root cause and ensure the relevant corrective action in a timely manner
* Complete and control records related to Quality Assurance functions
* Manage QA staff to ensure tasks are completed to specified standards & within required time limits
Registered as a qualified pharmacist with the South African Pharmacy Council.
* Three years CGMP experience gained at an internationally recognised pharmaceutical company
* Experience in the requirements of drug registration and compilation of Drug Master Files (DMFs).
* Experience in method and process validation.
* Compliance auditing experience
* Quality control and quality assurance experience in a radiopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
* Sound knowledge and understanding of all relevant legislation and regulations.
* Familiarity with radiopharmaceutical manufacturing processes and related QC release testing.