Job TitleQuality Assurance Analyst and Tester
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published19 September 2021
Job Reference No.3278770392
Quality Assurance Analyst & Tester
Our Center of Excellence is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst & Tester to work with our Development and Test Automation teams to review requirements for testability within the Chatbot and Robotic Process Automation space. The selected individual will collaborate with BA’s, Dev’s, and our Automation team to create a work plan including testing tasks, time estimations, and dependencies for complex small or medium-sized projects.
- Develop an understanding of the business environment to ensure that the QA/Testing solutions are consistent with long-term business and application directions.
- Review business requirements, functional specifications and technical specifications for testability and participates in all formal review sessions.
- Write comprehensive test cases and test scripts and perform testing on developed bots prior to deployment to production.
- Analyze and organize the relevant test data all possible combinations of data for specific data driven test case/test scenarios.
- Estimate LOE on testing activities and control the associated testing activities to stay within scope.
- Schedule and lead test review sessions for sign off by the Chatbot/RPA Team.
- Maintain knowledge of current QA/Testing methodologies and approaches to better provide testing Manage defects by assigning defect severity and tracking resolution to completion.
- The best qualified candidates will have five or more years of experience in IT testing with good exposure to Test Design & Assurance, test scenario design, test, and defect management.
- Experience testing Chatbot/RPA software bots (ideally UI Path).
- Experience with data driven testing.
- Test management/defect management products (E.g. ServiceNow, Jira, etc.).
- Understanding of data structures & query languages.
- Ability to read code to understand how it is implemented & documented as well as the dependencies for the code to run.
- Chatbot / UiPath products (Test Manager, Studio Pro, Orchestrator, etc.).
- Third-party test automations products used (E.g. Postman, Appium, SoapUI, etc.).
- Exposure to test automation technologies for UI Testing, API testing, mobile application testing,
- Software configuration management tools like Git/SVN etc.