Job TitleSales and Services Engineer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience6 to 7 years
Job Published11 July 2022
Job Reference No.3456719523
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced and suitably qualified Sales Engineer to
join the Machinery department, based in Durban.
Purpose of the job:
To support sales and expansion of the portfolio of Machinery Department by Sales, Maintenance, Service -
Injection Moulding Machines, Pneumatics, Robotics, Training.
Experiential and Educational requirements:
• Project Management Diploma or Equivalent.
• Basic PLC Knowledge.
• 6-7 Years experience in injection machine maintenance and installation
• Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a range of people, including clients,
• Ability to work well within a team and under a pressurised environment
• The ability to work within cost constraints and to deadlines
• Microsoft packages, Intermediate Excel, particularly computer-aided design preferably
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Machine installation, preventative maintenance, servicing.
• Inspection and repairs to mould and injection machine.
• Support customer with Mould design.
• Robot system integration with injection machine.
• Ability to train customers on self-maintenance.
• Assist customer in plant layout for production efficiency.
• Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques.
• Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
• Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results to support other agency related business • Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and
• Secure (sales) and renew orders and arrange delivery.
• Strong understanding of kaizen, manufacturing