One of our leading clients in the Hospitality Industry is seeking a Junior Manager to join their team. This successful applicant will be responsible for effective communication with the guests and management of staff. The ideal candidate should have experience working in the bar section.
- Daily administrative requirements;
- Events and functions; all events and function communication to guests and management; communication to relevant departments for stock and OE requirements, for approval by the General Manager
- Daily store and floor operational requirements;
- FOH and guest liaisons
- Daily pre and post shift checklists are, implemented, completed, checked and filed.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement
- Assist and oversee the Retail section of restaurant.
- Daily checking of My Inventory on My Micros
- Ensuring that all staff rostered to work are on time
- Regular presence on the restaurant floor during service
Qualifications, experience, skills and knowledge required:
- 2-3 years in a similar role. Retail experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in dealing with high volume, in a similar environment would be preferable
- Strong Leadership ability;
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High attention to detail and process driven;
- Ability to interpret statistical information;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management, external customers and third-party service providers;
- Self-motivated and deadline oriented;
- Ability to multi-task
- Discretion and integrity
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Stress tolerance
- This person will be for employment in a position of trust and honesty and entails the handling of cash or finances