Job TitleDigital Affiliate Specialist
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
Job Published25 October 2021
Job Reference No.3743376240
An exciting position has become available for a Digital Affiliate Specialist in Durban.
The Individual will be responsible for creating and executing recruitment and optimization strategies on behalf of the brand and will be the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of clients, tasked with using industry insight to create and deliver operational and strategic initiatives to grow the affiliate database. In addition, the role involves: optimization and recruitment of affiliates, account maintenance, reporting on results, building strong relationships with affiliates and lead acquisition.
- Recruit, manage and develop affiliate relationships on communicating expectations, sharing best practices, disseminating offers and promotions, and providing account updates to all affiliates.
- Identify new sources of revenue by extending reach through new affiliate relationships or optimizing affiliate marketing campaign strategies.
- Identify opportunities to better optimize campaign results by interpreting standard and custom reports.
- Work cross-functionally with teams on a variety of projects.
- Work with Affiliate software provider and inhouse development team to troubleshoot complex data transfer issues and other technical items.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting.
- Attend industry events when required and network with clients.
- Deeply understand the brand and business objectives.
- Report back internally on execution of strategy against measures.
- Help develop accurate account budget forecasts, foster, and grow revenue.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Drive the delivery/execution of all campaigns accurately and on time on various channels.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Communications or related.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role or Industry (Affiliate experience preferred).
- 2-3 years of negotiating skills within a Sales Environment.
- 2 years sales / lead generation experience.