Job TitleProduct Manager
Experience5 to 8 years
Job Published05 January 2022
Job Reference No.3842882689
Product Manager to develop and manage the overall products and solution sets, product pricing, commercialize new products, product development, reporting, financial performance, and product management within the product innovation department of Fixed & Mobile Products and Services.
- Degree/Diploma in a technical and business discipline with a product development and sales focus is essential
- 5- 8 years proven track record in product development, product management.
- Co-ordinate and drive all product development, product integration and go-to-market strategy for product set to ensure that the strategy achieves the objectives of profitable growth and expansion of market share for that product and service.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the specific product and service’s sales & support documentation, costing and pricing models.
- Responsible for product definition, market needs analysis, viability and product fit.
- Responsible for all new product plans, announcements, launches and withdrawals & manage the process of commercialising all new or enhanced products working through marketing
- Development of go-to-market sales plan for the product including pre-sales and post-sales support processes, training and documentation.
- Innovate and curate relevant services in alignment with company Strategy.