Job TitleHR Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 6 years
Job Published26 May 2022
Job Reference No.3953470332
HR Manager Required
Our client requires an HR Manager who will work closely with the organisations Directors and Team leaders and are primarily responsible for implementation and monitoring of the companies HR goals and strategies.
The preferred candidate will should also help and inform Team Leaders and
employees on their rights and responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Managing all HR Functions – Legislation, Payroll, Disciplinary, Policies and Procedures
* Promote and maintain healthy work environments.
* Manage and premeditate risk to the company and employees, associated with labour laws and current events
* Support the needs of the company’s Directors and staff
Hard Skill Set:
* HR Administration: Responsible for administrative tasks related to the HR function including a legislated and company requirements are always performed to the highest standard.
* Compile salary offers, contracts and job descriptions.
* Working and practical knowledge of Time Attendance Systems – experience with ERS Biometrics is favourable.
* Ensure that staff conform to leave and time & attendance policies and procedures.
* Monitored absenteeism and applied appropriate measures as per policy to deal with
Working and practical knowledge
? Sage Payroll Professional and Sage Self Service
? Sage Pastel Accounting
? Payment Systems – Standard Bank Online, Mercantile Bank is favourable
? Sars E@syfile and Sars Online System
? Microsoft Word, Excel, Email etc
• Employee life cycle: Manage employee’s history from onboarding to exit.
Facilitated induction program and conducted interviews. Looking after staff wellness and motivation.
- HR Policies and compliance: Promote corporate values and culture by ensuring management and staff conform to company’s HR policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Provide management and staff guidance on such policies, procedures, and legislation. Ensure compliance with Industry Standard
- Manage any disciplinary issues, grievances and other employee relations
matters by advising and guiding team leaders.
- Facilitate disciplinary enquiries and represent organization at, CCMA or Labour Court.
- Keep up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors.
- Training & Development: Conduct training as when required based on company and employee
Assist in training initiatives and reporting thereof. Good and up to date knowledge of
BBEEE Code and point system.
- Payroll: Processing of wages, overtime, allowances, increases, new starters, terminations, transfers,
bonuses and appropriate deductions. Ensure that correct salaries, allowances, deductions and
personal information are correctly captured prior to approving salaries for payments. Submit
reports based on Payroll information to Financial Director
- Employment Equity and Workplace Skills Plan: Experience in reporting and submission of
Employment Equity Reports and Workplace Skills Plans.
- Manage and facilitate regular meetings of EE & WSP committees.
Health and Safety:
- Manage and facilitate H & S Committee Meetings to ensure OHS Act and workplace
- Covid Protocol and Saftey
- Reported and followed up on COIDA applications.
- Dealing with Department of Labour audits.
- Basic Accounting and Basic numeracy skills – reporting and analysing figures
Soft Skill Set:
- Clear and direct verbal and written communication skills. Empathy and Emotional
- Intelligence to deal with sensitive employee matters
- Efficient, helpful, proactive, and professional.
- Excellent listening and conflict resolution skills
- Time Management and scheduling, working unsupervised.
- Interpersonal Skills by working closely with a team of 5 Directors and 5 Team Leaders Work Ethic and Integrity– honesty and integrity are paramount all aspects of our business.
- Ability to work under pressure and sometimes tight deadlines
- Must have a good record of being accurate and factual
- Problem solving and creative thinking