Job TitleSupply Chain Co ordinator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
Job Published24 June 2021
Job Reference No.4172530810
Purpose of the job:
Contributes to the total effectiveness of the department by processing accurate orders, controlling stock levels, and communicating openly with customers and export countries; solving problems proactively in a timeous manner and maintaining business relationships.
Experiential and Educational requirements:
- Min. 3-5 Years related experience.
- Relevant tertiary degree (Advantageous)
- Computer Literacy: Intermediate MS office and SAP R/3 experience
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve financial objectives.
- Raising accurate Sales Orders and Purchase Orders within SAP and ensuring FIFO for Goods Receipts
- (Maintain Order Balance),
- Ensure orders are processed to export country within required timing,
- Ensure system pricing information is accurate and up to date to allow for invoicing to be completed.
- within lead-time,
- Understand Inventory levels (Reviewed Daily) and involve in initiatives to reduce aged / obsolete stock. (PIPELINE Management),
- Ensure that stock is dispatched within agreed terms,
- Ensure that Invoice queries are corrected within the month of processing and variance calculations are provided to management for checking and authorisation,
- Minimise risk exposure due to air and hand carry shipments,
- Maintain customer information - Contacts Database, Order Files,
- Maintain strong communication to develop a detailed understanding of customer needs, building
- relationships and effective partnerships,
- Assist with implementation of action plans if customer satisfaction rating is below acceptable level,
- Directly involved in the handling of all customer complaints relating to your area of responsibility,
- Co-ordinate shipping schedules and communicate this information for order balance, calculation, and information sharing (Weekly),
- Comply to Standard Operating Procedures,
- Ensure that SAP processing is up to date and correct regarding Orders and Pricing,
- Identify Operational issues and tracked these with management to resolve timeously,
- Submit Kaizen ideas to improve operational efficiencies and enhance team effectiveness and profitability,
- Gather Information and Report/Consult with Management regarding the need for urgent shipments.
- Ensure that ALL irregular operations are reported to management immediately for understanding and prompt action/resolution to avoid risk,
- Process and Check Customer Orders confirming Accuracy, Fluctuations and submission
- Ensure forms are handed to Management for Authorisation and that check sheets are completed and order forms are uploaded/submitted,
- Submit and track Request for Quotations.
- Completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required,
- Participate in Quarter end Inventory Verification at stock count (Audit),
- Ensure daily visits to the warehouse to directly understand stock levels.