Job TitleInternal Recruitment Consultant
Experience2 to 5 years
Job Published09 December 2021
Job Reference No.4260198716
- Source, select, and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals, and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate on remuneration packages
- Expertise on managing talent pools
- Legislation of documentation (BCEA/ LRA/ POPI)
- Adhere to Policies and legislation
- Provide guidance support to Management on recruitment process
- Coordinate all relevant tasks relating to new employees on boarding
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout
- Active research utilizing marketing channels and sourcing, to identify technical data and in-demand talent
- Connects the best local talent with leading progressive businesses from all around the world
- To be successful in this role, you must have a consultative mindset and a go-getter attitude. You should be highly motivated and can handle ownership of what is assigned to you.
- Understand job orders through collaborations and or provided job descriptions and execute sourcing plans for identifying potential candidates.
- Screen potential candidates through job portals, available database, social media, and other reliable channels.
- Conduct preliminary interviews to assess technical capabilities, communication skill levels, location preferences, salary expectations, etc.
- Build strong credibility with candidates that would ultimately result to a highly responsive network.
- Constant coordination regarding any updates in application status or new compatible job orders.
- Meet or exceed weekly standard pipeline expectations.
- Consistent usage of internal trackers/systems for proper documentation of processes and data safeguarding.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum of 3+ years of end to end/full cycle recruitment experience in several job verticals (Customer Service, Tech, Digital Marketing, Media, and Broadcasting, etc.)
- Good business acumen, highly driven, results-oriented, and values harmony within a team
- Equipped with a strong headhunter mindset (goes out of established recruitment routines as opposed to by-the-book, run of the mill methods)
- Vibrant personality and culture-adaptive