Job TitleProgramme Delivery Executive
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience10 to 15 years
Job Published14 July 2022
Job Reference No.435991496
Our client based in Johannesburg seeks the expert skills of a Programme Delivery Executive.The role will entail monitoring,evaluating, and reporting at an EXCO and Board level on the delivery of partners and youth programmes. The ideal candidate will develop engagement systems, products and processes that support the digital arm of youth quality work experience (both monitoring and evaluation and work readiness content) as well as driving user engagement across youth and supervisors as one of the key mechanisms.
- Business related NQF level 8 qualification
- 10-15 years’ work experience, with previous executive level
- MBA or similar an added advantage
- Strong history of programme delivery
- Strong history of leading large, high performing teams and multiple stakeholders
- Highly operational with the ability to build systems and process from the ground up
- Strong social and economic analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks and techniques
- Excellent People skills, including ability to present to large groups, complex community stakeholder engagements and executive-level audiences
- Knowledge of social development and sustainability strategies such as ESG/SDG and SLP policies
- Direct experience in fundraising, strategic planning, and business development
- Familiarity business infrastructure and tech platforms
- Experience working in a high-growth start-up B2B business environment
- Represent and promote the organisations mission with integrity, commitment, and distinguished leadership.
- Provide strong, collaborative, forward-thinking and responsive vision and leadership in the development, management, and maintenance of the organisations programme delivery.
- Overall management of multiple cross-functional project streams, relationships, suppliers, partners, and resource dependencies.
- Contribution to the achievement of business strategic objectives by orchestrating the organisations delivery of multiple projects streams to youth (initial focus being implementation partners (IPs), Hubs, phones, and apps/platforms).
- Develop and implement the policies, procedures, processes, and planning required to formalise and ensure persistent adherence to programme delivery
- Identify opportunities for the organisation to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness through process automation/re-engineering and the leveraging of cross-divisional strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organisational challenges.
- Coach, develop and assist Programme Delivery Managers in the areas of process improvement, with an emphasis on developing capacity in strategic analysis/planning, operational performance metrics, and process documentation.
- Support sound data management practices, ensuring data security and protection of confidential information based on the organisation’s guidelines, and providing for the efficient collection, processing, and reporting of data for local decision making and clients.