Job TitleSenior Solutions Architect
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published24 June 2021
Job Reference No.486433090
Senior Solution Architect for a fixed term contract to interact with customers to gather technical requirements, architect customer IT Infrastructure and compile solution proposal documentation in the Cloud and Hosting Services space as part of the Sales process.
- Software, Infrastructure and Platform services and unified communications
- Cross Domain Technology Architecture knowledge coupled with implementation experience including a combination
- Min 5 Years relevant experience in IT or Engineering (essential)
- Industry certification e.g. Cisco (CCNA/CCDA and above), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of various technology architecture domains and convergence
- Perform role of interface between customer, commercial and technical entities by translating between business requirements and technical specifications.
- Provide a solution focused consultancy service to clients e.g. property developers, SMEs, business partners and retail customers. This will be in support of sales and presales colleagues, which will entail the analysing of complex customer requirements
- Provide high level assistance and support prior to solution implementation, during solution implementation and post solution implementation.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key clients, internal groups within the company, suppliers and partners.
- Deliver presentations to customers on existing and emerging technologies as well as the benefits or impact of these on customers.