Job TitleProduct Manager - Artillery
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 10 years
Job Published07 September 2021
Job Reference No.7856597
To manage and execute within a matrix organisational structure designated projects, contracts and programs by effective and efficiently transforming technical requirements, schedule, customer requirements and finance (order fulfilment) into financial prosperity for the company, to the satisfaction of the client.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Contract/Project/Program Management.
- New Business Development & Operations Support.
- Product Contracted Development and Strategies.
- Human Resource Management.
- Sales & Overhead Spending.
- Product Portfolio Management.
- Contract Management.
- Travel local and international to support and perform tests.
- Reporting on lot acceptance tests.
- Assist in any other Test Range activities as needed.
- National Diploma
Desirable but not essential – Degree
- Project management – 5 to 10 years
- Systems Engineering.
- Knowledge of Artillery systems – 5 to 10 years.
- Technical Management – 5 to 10 years.
- Inter personal & customer communication & relation skills.
Desirable but not essential – Business Management – 3 to 5 years
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- 2 years testing/firing range experience.
- SANDF Artillery weapons and ammunition qualified.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Explosives act and regulations.
- Quality and Configuration Management.
- Sound knowledge of quality systems and to test according to systems.
- Excellent communication, client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office packages, statistical packages).
- Resourceful and display initiative to carry out any task with professional attitude and manner.