Job TitleCruise BID Travel Consultant (Inbound)
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 4 years
Job Published05 July 2022
Job Reference No.796534805
Our client is looking for a highly motivated BID Travel Consultant to join their team. There is 2 opportunities available; One role offers the opportunity to travel within Southern Africa when Ship docks and assist with operations or only assist with Quotes and Proposals team from within the office and assist Operations team when they require assistance.
- Must have a Certificate or Diploma within Tourism
- 1 - 4 years Experience with Inbound/Outbound travel
- Must have done quotes on Excel
- Strong Excel experience
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to learn
- Prepare competitive quotations and innovative itineraries.
- Collect rates, as per proposals, and send onto Cruise Finance to upload on TS.
- Adhere to Margin Strategy
- Send through completed Proposals/RFP’s, including pricing, to the Cruise agents in the agreed format
- Send through Quote & Proposal to Cruise Finance who will open bookings and upload services.
- Book all services and complete trackers on Cruise Drive
- Send invoice requirements to Cruise Finance at 60 - 90 days prior or similar (agent dependent)
- Prepare movement schedule, order water and complete Monthly Forecast (Debit card & ticket requirements)
- Introduction of file to Operations Contractor whilst offering support throughout.
- Willing to travel
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.