Job TitleDigital Marketing Manager
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 5 years
Job Published30 November 2021
Job Reference No.865360814
To manage, plan, develop, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy and online presence for the Group.
- Digital marketing qualification
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Data-driven strategy development, targeting specific customer segments with respective channels, with clear objectives for each channel and informed channel investment prioritization.
- Build digital marketing roadmap
- Responsible for seamless customer experience across all digital channels/touchpoints of customer experience lifecycle
- Ensuring effectiveness of all digital marketing initiatives are measured and reported
- Drive strategic Digital Thought Leadership across the business, ensuring opportunities are well understood by the team, divisions, and senior leaders within the business
- Data responsibility within marketing for Group
- Drive strategic digital thought leadership across the business, ensuring opportunities are well understood.
- Oversee third party integrations on channels
- Contribute to the marketing automation strategy
- Drive ongoing innovation in digital space
- Overall Management of agencies
- Overall Management and development of influencer programs
- Management of POPIA in Digital Marketing