Job TitleProcurement Administrator
Employment TypePart Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR14000 to R14500
Job Published30 June 2021
Job Reference No.933149558
- Receive and process approved orders from the relevant business units – approvals to be in-line with the authority matrix and ERPLX workflow process.
- Create Indent order numbers from the Indent register.
- Raise an Indent with the appropriate supplier with all details of the goods as per the LX order including the required date
- Examination of Customs Declaration form- SAD500/Customs worksheet/ SARS release notification.
- Ensure correct calculation of Customs Valuations, Customs VAT and Duty.
- Ensure correct Cargo Dues, Landside charges, Shipping Line charges and foreign collection charges are calculated and paid.
- Ensure correct Documentation, Communication, Agency Fee, and levies on foreign values.
- Ensure that all the Clearing Agents invoices have been processed for that particular month.
- Ensure the goods received are receipted onto the LX system by the BU storeman, to facilitate payment of invoices.
- Obtain System Creditors printout of outstanding payments per supplier to double check before any Creditors are paid.